Our Safety Procedures
Here at Grandview Dental the care of our patients and staff is our top priority. It is important especially in the current environment we inform our patients of the measures the practice has in place. These practices are completed every day with every single patient and has been maintained at this level in this office since Dr. Tarantino took possession of the practice in 1993 .
1. Maintain regular sterilization and disinfection of all equipment including all surfaces, chairs, doorknobs and cabinets with medical grade wipes after each individual patient treatment is complete
2. New and enhanced technology including Isolite Dental Suction and Nu-Bird Mirror both prevent aerosol spray from leaving the mouth.
3. All new Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) worn by staff including gowns, masks and face shields allowing protection of entire face.
4. Disposable Gloves worn and changed regularly with each patient
5. Had washing and using had sanitizer consistently
6. Instruments are cleaned of debris bagged and sterilized by heat in Autoclave after each use
Additionally, while coming to the office we ask the following of our patients to maintain safety for everyone.
1. Facial covering must be worn when entering the office until time of treatment
2. Limit the number of family and friends attending appointments. Please consider having additional members wait outside or in the car.
3. Patient may also notify office of arrival and wait in the car until called for appointment.
4. Please limit those entering the office to the individual being treated to reduce over crowding in the waiting area.
5. If anyone is feeling ill, with cold or cough please consider rescheduling the appointment.
Dr. Tarantino and the staff at Grandview Dental appreciate your cooperation for the health and safety during this challenging time and always.